The itsy-bitsy spider climbed up the waterspout.
Down came the rain
and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun
and dried up all the rain
and the itsy-bitsy spider climbed up the spout again.
As the destinate moment that will change her life is coming, every mother is more and more looking forward to the moment when she will swing her child in the cradle and sing itsy-bitsy and many other songs. But before that, she wants to make a small look back and to celebrate the path that led her to the moment. While she is looking towards her past, you must look towards her future and think of a perfect and unique baby shower wishes to put in the baby shower card.
With this article, we would like to help you to create a unique and meaningful baby shower greeting!
The simple baby shower wishes
- “So happy for you.”
- “Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”
- “Wishing you sweet times ahead…”
- “Can’t wait to meet baby!”
- “Your family is about to get even cuter.”
- “Blessings to baby and you.”
- “Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
Emotional baby shower wishes
- May your baby bring the joy your family truly deserves.
- I’m so excited for you! What an adventure to embark on! Wishing you & baby lots of love and good times!
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness with the new addition to the family.
- Cheers to New Life & New Beginnings! Wishing you all the best during this exciting chapter!
- Baby booties, baby toys, baby shower, baby joys. Warmest wishes to you and your baby.
- Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.
- Of all the precious gifts in life, the best is surely a baby – a blessing for now and forever.
- Sending happy thoughts your way as you prepare to welcome a little someone new to your family. This little miracle will soon make your world more beautiful and happier.
- Love just got real. So very excited for you!
- The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Enjoy this love.
- The best thing to spend on your baby is time.
- With a new baby, things may get more chaotic, but your house will always be filled with love and laughter. All the best and many happy memories.
- Enjoy every moment because time flies by!
- Mother-to-be has wonderful dreams of her child’s future. Such beautiful plans and love that never ends.
- I know you’ll be a wonderful mother.
- The unconditional love that you will feel will be with you from the moment you set eyes on your little one.
- No one can prepare you for being a mother, but you’ll learn everything you need to know at just the right times.
- While books and articles can help, motherhood is its own learning process. Your child will bring amazing surprises that you never expected.
- Congratulations and all the best to your growing family. We are thrilled for you.
- What a lucky baby to have you as a mom!
- Wishing you an easy delivery and a lifetime of happiness!
- Welcome to the world, baby! I can’t wait to meet your bundle of joy.
- Here’s to new adventures! Wishing you luck and love.
- Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations. Warmest congratulations on your precious new baby!
- “You two are going to make wonderful parents!”
- “Your baby is going to be so blessed to have you.”
- “What a lucky baby, to be born into a family so full of love.”
- “Relax and go with the flow…You’re going to be a natural.”
- “You’ve got all the love and wisdom you need to be an amazing mom.”
- “With two loving dads like you, your baby boy is going to have it all.”
- “Best wishes for this adventure called parenthood. You’ll be great!”
- The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Enjoy this love.
- Acknowledge how lucky, as parents, you are. Smile, as you gaze into your newborn’s eyes. Soak in the joy of having a baby and appreciate your life’s biggest prize. Wishing you two (almost three) all the best.
- All my best to your little miracle.
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
- Welcome to the world little one. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, laughter, and joy.
- Funny how such a tiny thing can take up so much space in our hearts. Congratulations on the little one.
Funny baby shower greetings
- Enjoy looking after your baby, and don’t forget to pamper yourself.
- You better remember this baby shower. It will be one of the last showers you enjoy in peace.
- Here’s hoping you get your epidural on time!
- Thank you for having a baby I can cuddle, spoil and love on…then hand back when [he/she] starts to cry.
- Have fun learning how to remove a whole new spectrum of stains!
- May the odds for getting sleep be ever in your favor.
- Hello, baby! Goodbye, sleep!
- When you are choosing a name for your baby, don’t forget the names of the important people in your life, like me!
- Think you’re ready for Baby? Try putting a pair of underwear on a kangaroo!
- Your baby will always be No. 1 in your life—even when [he’s/she’s] smearing the walls with No. 2.
- Don’t worry. It gets easier after the first 18 years.
- Hello, sweet baby days…Bye-bye, big nights out!
- So many exciting changes ahead…Most will be sweet, but some will be stinky and require eight baby wipes and a whole new outfit.
- Awww…I can’t wait to see what a little-bitty you-guys is going to look like.
- Sleep all you can before baby comes. In fact, don’t get up for anything short of labor.
- Wow, Smith Baby #4! You guys do know what causes them, right?
- Enjoy the shower today—it might be the last one you get for a while.
- Remember how we used to stay up all night partying? Consider that your training for a newborn!
- I’ll come over any time to hold your delicious little baby while you take a nap. I don’t charge much!
- Sleep now or forever hold your peace.
- You two were meant to procreate. Congratulations on the new addition!
- One smile from a baby is worth 100 diaper changes. You can do this!
- Dear Baby, please sleep through the night. Love, your mom’s BFF.
Baby shower wishes quotes
- “Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.”– Barreto
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “Every child begins the world again.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “A new baby is like the beginning of all things: wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” – Eda J. Le Shan
- “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
- “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
- “I can’t think why mothers love them. All babies do is leak at both ends.” – Douglas Feaver
- “It is no small thing that they, who are so fresh from God, love us.” – Charles Dickens
- “Babies have big heads and big eyes, and tiny little bodies with tiny little arms and legs. So did the aliens at Roswell! I rest my case.” — William Shatner
- “As you welcome your new baby girl, remember: ‘Though, she be but little, she is fierce!’ — Shakespeare
- “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.” Kate Douglas Wiggin
- “Babies are such a nice way to start people.” —Don Herold
- “Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” —Shel Silverstein
Religious baby shower messages
- Every child is a gift from God. May God bless your baby.
- I pray for health and happiness for you and your new baby.
- A baby is a blessing, a gift from heaven above!
- Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a real blessing. – Psalm 127:3
- Jesus said, “Let the children come to me and do not stop them, because the Kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” – Matthew 19:14
- “I seek protection for you in the Perfect Words of Allah from every devil and every beast, and from every envious blameworthy eye” Al-Bukhari 4/199
- We thank The Lord for this greatest of gifts. You are blessed!
- A little miracle from above, a beautiful baby to cuddle and love.
- Such a big miracle in such a little package. We look forward to welcoming your precious angel!
Gender-based and specific circumstances messages
- A bouncing baby boy is cause for celebration. Congratulations!
- Can’t wait to meet your little dude!
- Congratulations on your baby boy. Just four more and you’ll have a basketball team!
- He may outgrow your lap, but he’ll never outgrow your heart.
- A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he’s in it.
- Little hands, little feet, and a little trouble are all on the way. Congratulations!
- Oh Boy! We can’t wait to meet him. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
- Get ready for toy cars in all shapes and sizes, for balls, bats, and bikes, and all sorts of surprises.
- A precious little boy is on the way. What an exciting time for your family.
- This little guy is already blessed with amazing parents. We can’t wait to watch your family grow.
- We hope you have your mom’s smile and your dad’s humor — lots of love, little man.
- This little prince has no idea how spoiled he’s about to be. Can’t wait for the big day!
- We are tickled pink to welcome your baby girl.
- I am tutu happy you are having a girl!
- News of your precious baby girl has us twirling for joy.
- Sugar, spice, and everything nice is coming your way! We’re so excited for you.
- A baby girl is on her way, and I can’t wait to go shopping for her!
- Welcome to your little Princess! Long may she reign!
- We can’t wait to meet Mommy’s mini-me and Daddy’s little girl.
- A beautiful little girl to play with and adore, to spoil a little and love a lot, who could ask for more!
- Booties and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your sweet little girl.
- A great joy is coming all wrapped in pink. We can’t wait to meet her.
- We’re tutu excited to meet your darling daughter — best wishes for the pregnancy.
- We know she’s going to fill your life with joy and love.
- We can’t wait to spoil your little princess. She’s already so loved.
For second child and beyond
- So excited for you and your growing family!
- To Sean, Laura, and big-sister-to-be Maddie—Here’s to the new baby boy in your future. He’s going to love you so much!
- Your family is about to get even more awesome. Congrats to all of you!
- Best wishes to the whole lucky family. This time around, you’ll be baby pros, so you can just focus on enjoying him!
- Well, with the addition of this baby, you’re going to be officially outnumbered. Time to switch to zone defense!
- Isn’t it amazing how the love just keeps growing?
For twins and triples
- Here’s to your babies-to-be!
- A double-dose of baby love! What could be sweeter?
- Twins! Wow! Sending you twice the love and best wishes times two.
- It’s going to take a lot of gear to outfit THREE babies. I hope this little gift helps!
- Can’t wait to help with counting all those fingers and toes.
- Good things come in threes!
- Double-cuteness runs in our family. Congrats on keeping the tradition going!
- If Daenerys Targaryen can raise three fire-breathing dragons, then you can totally handle human triplets. So thrilled for you all!
- This precious little boy/girl was meant for you, and you for him/her. Warmest congratulations to your beautiful family.
- She/he simply couldn’t have picked a better family. Congratulations!
- A new little person. (Excellent choice!)
- Celebrating with you as you welcome this little one into your lives and hearts. Here’s to all the wonder that’s coming your way. Congratulations!
- I love seeing your dream come true like this. She/he was definitely worth the wait!
For another child
- Your family is growing, and with it love continues to blossom. May your blessings increase tenfold as we welcome your second child.
- Just remember, once you go for No. 3, the kids outnumber you! Congrats!
- Your first child has brought joy to all who have the pleasure of knowing your family. We can’t wait to experience the wonder that will come with your precious new gift.
- You’ve planted the seeds, now it’s time to watch them bloom. Congratulations to your budding family!
- A mother’s love is like no other. The smile on your first child’s face shows that your love is abundant. May you continue to delight in your children as your family grows.
- You’ve proved there’s plenty of love to go around. Congratulations on the soon to be new addition!
- Now the stork knows where you live. May your second child bring as many blessings as your first!
Be like the good fairy godmother!
“The king gave a christening feast so grand that the like of it had never been known. He invited all the fairies he could find in the kingdom—there were seven of them—to come to the christening as godmothers. He hoped that each would give the princess a good gift.
At the end of the feast, the youngest fairy stepped forward and said, “The princess shall be the most beautiful woman in the world.”
The second said,
“She shall have a temper as sweet as an angel.”
The third said,
“She shall have a wonderful grace in all she does or says.”
The fourth said,
“She shall sing like a nightingale.”
The fifth said,
“She shall dance like a flower in the wind.”
The sixth said,
“She shall play such music as was never heard on earth.”
The ancient fairytales, regardless of how old they are, have something archetypal that attach people to them in every century. One of the eternal messages that we could learn from the fairytale written above is that every newborn deserves to be welcomed with good wishes and blessings.
We hope this article helped you with that beautiful act and we hope that a noble wish of yours will lead to thousands of marvelous, meaningful, and touching wishes to the baby. If this article made a small hint for the fulfillment of your role as a good fairy godmother, then this article’s goal has been fulfilled.